- Act ethically and professionally at all times
- Have a thorough, factual knowledge of the products/services which you sell/represent. Know your product limitations as well as their applications.
- Keep your appointments or contact purchasing personnel about delays.
- Work with the appropriate purchasing representative.
- This is a partnership. Maintain open, two-way communications to resolve problems. Keep us informed of changes in materials, processes or methods used for any supplied product/service prior to delivery.
- Report any damages or problems with delivery, invoicing, pricing, etc. directly to the departments which they effect.
- Deliver only what is ordered, on time and to the right specifications.
- Committed to Continuous Improvements and Just-In-Time principals to drive cost, quality and delivery improvements.
- Accept purchasing commitments only from purchasing personnel and honor your commitments.